Access Bazaar - Jan 2016 - Present
Co-Founder / CTO
- Python, Django, Postgres, Ios, Android, angular.js
Bazaar is a venture captital backed tech startup in the B2B wholesale space. We partner with some of the
largest wholesalers and distributers in the country, and provide businesses with an ecommerce platform to
buy their products and have them delivered the next day.
- Created MVP for business and brought it to market
- Designed systems and apps for logistics tracking for Bazaar's picking and delivery team
- Created and oversee data/product integrations with various wholesalers and distributors
- Created product roadmap and responsible for product management
- Oversee engineering/design team as well as other operational duties
Sevenrooms - Jan 2015 - Mar 2016
Senior Software Engineer
- Python, Node.js, React.js, Django, webapp2, App Engine, Google HRD
- Established development workflow - practices such as code reviews, continuous integration and testing.
- Lead developer on tooling and build systems - allowing other developers to deploy code, run tests, etc.
- Lead developer on several consumer facing products servicing the hospitality industry.
- Lead developer on backend systems for authentication, security, middleware, etc
Nomi - 2013 - 2015
- Python, Tornado, MongoDB, knockout.js, durandal.js, angular.js
- Founding member of the engineering team.
- Lead developer for marketing products.
- Team Lead for front end development team, and front end application architecture.
- Managed offshore development team.
- Worked on several products for providing real time metrics for brick and mortar stores.
- Server configuration and deployment management duties.
Zignage - 2011 - 2013
- Python, C, Django, Embedded Systems
- Embedded systems work for Kiosks used in Universities.
- Lead developer on video lecture capture system for university classrooms.
- Developed a web application for university course management and video consumption.
NYC DOE - 2010 - 2011
- On site Coordinator for NYC school initiative - Mouse Squad - helping children get exposed to technology.
- Held workshops for teachers and parents, educating them about technology.
Research Foundation CUNY - 2008 - 2011
- C, Java
- Wrote several pieces of software to compute results for research purposes.
- Wrote software to visualize operations on binary tree pairs.
- Talked at conferences and co-authored publication -
Average reductions between random tree pairs